Monday, October 22, 2012

Overall, My artwork reflects my attitude. I beleive my artwork had perfect balance of colors and a beautiful rhythm. I added texture into the print by leaving lines while creating the leaves surrounding the iguana. This was important because it created a 'sketchy' look in the background. I used more negative than positive space to complete this project. Some obstacles include the fact that I dug too deep into the rubber that we carved on. An advantage included the fact that the leaves were very easy to complete a vast number of them.
I had a wonderful time doing this project and hope to do something like his very soon in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I like the leaves of in the background, and the overall shape of the animal. I think there could have been a little more detail in the animals features though.

    ReplyDelete